Ways to get involved
- Familiarize yourself with the issues and the results of transformative culture change.
- Advocate for change in your geographical area by writing letters to government officials, comment on social media when issues arise.
- Ask to meet with your MPP or city councillor
- Join/start an Advocacy Committee with a local community organization which focuses on LTC issues
- Write Letters to the Editor when LTC issues arise
- Meet with local LTC home administrators to discuss transformative culture change and suggest they start a pilot project on one of the innovative models in their home.
- Hold Information Sessions/webinars in your geographical area on transformative culture change. Invite experts to present on their experience.
- Become a follower of our blog/website and share the link with as many persons as possible
Template Letters etc.
Find a draft template letter here